- Brand Attitude: Beydodo ingenious jewelry to who are charming, special, freelance and love diy.
- Stylish, eye catching, light weight and very affordable.
- This is a very gorgeous and very unique Jewelry Set , not only comfortable band and lightweight, but also would be an awesome wedding,engagement or commitment ring.
- Delicate Jewelry Set inspire women confidence and courage, elegance and feminity.
- If you have any question,please contact with us by e-mail, we will answer you and solve the problem ASAP.
Benefits of Stainless Steel Jewelry
Silver Plated does not readily corrode, rust or stain with water as ordinary metal does.
It would able to endure a lot of wear and tear and it is amazingly hypoallergenic. Its resistance to corrosion and staining, low maintenance and familiar lustre make it an ideal material for jewelry. Silver Plated wears well for everyday as well as for dressy occasions.
♦ The brand “BEYDODO” originates from the word “Beyond” and “Dodo ” combining with “I do” ♦
• “BEY” is inspired by “Beyond” which means Surpassing •
We are affected by Beyond bands’ Songs, a Hong Kong band called ” Beyond ” in China (the band has written the song “Glorious Days” for Nelson Mandela to eulogize love and equality). Beydodo hopes to give this spirit to its products by conveying love and positive energy.
• “DODO”comes from the loyal love between Dodo and Calvaria, which is the same as BEYDODO’s love toward its customers •
The jewelry design of BEYDODO conveys its regard to love and its desire that every Jack should have his Jill. In the meanwhile, it appeals for attention to environment protection.
• “DO” comes from the promise of “I Do” •
BEYDODO says this vow “I Do” to its customers, being together with its customers. We would do everything we could to be better, to solve every problem.
BEYDODO hopes we could be together forever since the time we said “I Do”
• The products of BEYDODO are materially, but its meaning is spiritually •
BEYDODO conveys you our love by its products. BEYDODO would like to convey your love to your lover, your friend and your family.
• Let love pass on — BEYDODO •