- The ‘Sedona Sky’ Pendant is exclusive to The Bradford Exchange
- A large genuine turquoise cabochon framed in a Native American-inspired beaded setting is the centrepiece of this dramatic fine jewellery design
- Expertly sculpted eagle feathers swirl around the turquoise, enhanced by hand-enamelled red, black and turquoise details reflecting the rich colours of the Sedona sky and red rock landscape
- The necklace hangs from a chain with coral beads on each side, enhanced with turquoise-coloured seed beads
- Pendant measures 1.4 inches (3.5 cm) in height. Chain measures 18 inches (45.7 cm) in length
Throughout history, the beauty of nature has shaped cultures and inspired sacred symbols, and now this ‘Sedona Sky’ Pendant captures two symbolic treasures, turquoise and the eagle’s feathers, and combines them in a unique stylish, and meaningful fine jewellery exclusive from The Bradford Exchange. In Native American folklore, turquoise is cherished as a symbol of honour and friendship, a piece of sky that fell from the heavens and connects us to the Great Spirit. That connection is represented by the eagle’s feathers as well, and because it flies closer to the heavens than any other bird, its feathers are considered sacred symbols of wisdom, freedom and trust. A large genuine turquoise cabochon framed in a Native American-inspired beaded setting is the centrepiece of this handcrafted, sterling silver-plated pendant. The pendant’s border swirls around the turquoise, expertly sculpted to resemble eagle feathers, and hand-enamelled red, black and turquoise details reflect the rich colours of the Sedona sky and red rock landscape. Genuine coral and turquoise drop beads add even more style to the pendant. The necklace hangs from a chain with coral beads on each side, enhanced with turquoise-coloured seed beads. Your necklace even arrives in a velvet jewellery pouch and gift box. Strong demand is expected for this dramatic Native American-inspired pendant necklace, so don’t delay. Order now!